Become a Member
All community groups and voluntary sector organisations who are based in or deliver services across the districts of St. Albans and Hertsmere are welcome to become members of Communities 1st.
Other Statutory and Private Sector organisations and individuals are also welcome to become members.
Benefits of Full membership:
- Opportunity to promote your activities via our website, newsletter, networking events and bulletins
- Support and access to funding advice, policy development, best practice and training
- Assistance with managing and recruiting staff, volunteers and Board members
- Direct representation at local, regional and national levels
- Two hours’ one-to-one advice and support
- Two free training course or event places
- Promote volunteer opportunities free of charge
- Access to a range of information and support in the dedicated members’ area
- Discounted rates for various services, training and activities.
All members must be committed to Communities 1st ethos and Equal Opportunities policy.
Responsibilities of members:
It is expected that all members will participate in key activities of Communities 1st including our:
- Annual General Meeting
- Forums and Partnership Meetings
Should you wish to become a member of Communities 1st please complete our online Membership Application Form.