Before you can register your interest for this opportunity you must be registered as a volunteer.
Opportunity Type: Long-term Commitment
Time of day: Weekday Mornings, Weekday Afternoons, Weekday Evenings
Practical Considerations: Hours: A minimum number of 3 hours required each week
• Adherence to the Code of Conduct
• Ability to respect confidentiality
• Promoting a positive image of the Nightingale and its
work in the community
• Smart and practical dress code
The Nightingale operates a no smoking policy throughout all Nightingale premises.
All appointments are subject to a 4-week probationary period to ascertain the role meets with the expectations of both parties.
Requirements: Will require a criminal record check (DBS)
Suitable for: 18 – 25 year olds, Aged 26 and over, University students, Older People
Suitable for volunteers interested in: Health and Wellbeing, Voluntary & Community Action
Does this opportunity provide wheelchair access?: Yes
We are looking for a volunteer to help with the day to day running of our eBay store and in conjunction with the eBay Sales Assistant, the main tasks include:
• Writing article descriptions.
• Creating listings
• Packing and posting customer parcels
• Dealing with questions from buyers
• Working as part of a team.
The Successful Applicant will have:
• An understanding of how eBay works
• Good IT skills and a good level of spoken and written
English especially spelling.
• A logical, analytical, and enquiring approach to work.
• Ability to work with high level of accuracy and
attention to detail.
• An understanding and ideally the ability to use social
Personal qualities required:
• Smart appearance
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to liase with the public
• Strong customer care skills
• Physical ability to move stock
• Strong communication
• Ideally (but not essential) the ability to drive