Healthy Hub St Albans
The Healthy Hub Civic Centre is a one-stop shop for guidance, advice and support. Our partners offer free and confidential support covering a range of issues.
The organsations available are:
- Citizens Advice
- Communities 1st
- Oaklands College
- St Albans Credit Union
- Community Navigator
- Herts CC Stop Smoking Service
- Herts Asian Women's Association
- St Albans Women's Outreach
- Herts Practical Parenting Programme
- Shaw Trust
- Age UK
- Mind in Mid Herts
- The Living Room
- 1Life - mini health MOTs evert month
Additionally, we have welcomed the Our online Hub Partners are:
- Emmaus, the Homelessness charity;
- Youth Talk, a free counselling service for 13 to 25 year-olds; and
- BeeZee Bodies, a child weight management service working with 5 to 15 year-olds.
For more information about the Hub Partner services and for the Hub timetable, please visit our website (www.stalbans.gov.uk/contact-us/hub/) or pop into the Hub on any weekday.
Don’t forget to look out for updates on the St Albans Healthy Hub Facebook page.
If you would like any further information, please email: Healthy.Hub@stalbans.gov.uk